As a society, taking care of our own mental health and wellbeing is not always our number one priority – at least, that’s how it was for me.
In the latest issue of Better Lives, we focus on how the MCF is helping people to take care of their mental health and wellbeing – including Martin, a full-time carer who has experienced his own health problems.
Inside Better Lives
- Meet three men whose decision to open up led to life-changing support
- Find out how we are helping carers to cope with their responsibilities
- Discover our four steps to mindfulness
- Learn more about some of our lesser-known health support
- Have your questions about dementia answered
- Explore the map to discover charities that are working to improve mental health and wellbeing around the country
Read Better Lives Issue 7