- What information we collect from you
We may collect the following information:
- contact information, including your e-mail address and telephone number
- Masonic membership
- details of your enquiry and relevant supporting information
- other information relevant to our user surveys
- What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- to understand the nature of your enquiry
- to assess whether we are able to assist with your enquiry
- to forward your enquiry to the appropriate party
- to process your enquiry
- to improve our products and services
- statutory compliance
- How we will share your information
Some or all of the information you provide to us may be shared within the Masonic Charitable Foundation; a Lodge; or a Metropolitan, Provincial or District Grand Lodge if we believe that one or more may be able to assist you and to monitor the service we provide.
We will not sell, distribute or release your personal information to third parties, other than those specified, unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so.
- Protection of your personal information
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect from you.
Your information will be securely destroyed when no longer required.
- Controlling your personal information
In accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998, you may request details of personal information which we hold about you.
If you would like a copy of the personal information we hold on you then please write to Masonic Charitable Foundation, 60 Great Queen Street, London WC2B 5AZ.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or e-mail us at email@example.com as soon as possible. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
- Contact Us
All comments, queries and requests relating to our use of your information are welcomed and should be addressed to:Masonic Charitable Foundation, 60 Great Queen Street, London WC2B 5AZ
Telephone: 020 3146 3333
For further information about data protection and how it affects you and your personal information please visit the Information Commissioner’s Office website at www.ico.gov.uk