Get support

How can we help?

Each District and Group has its own arrangements for helping Freemasons and their families when they are facing difficulties. We may be able to help if more support is needed than the District or Group can provide.

Who is eligible?

Our support is available Freemasons who are members of a Lodge in England, Wales, and the Channel Islands, but living overseas; and Freemasons who are members of Districts and Groups under UGLE.

Those seeking support must be:

  • a Freemason, or have a close family connection to a Freemason
  • able to demonstrate a need for our grants and services, and pass a financial assessment

Learn more about our eligibility criteria >>

How to apply

Mailing List

whois: Andy White Freelance WordPress Developer London