Visit our online impact report
After another 12 months of delivering life-changing support for families and charities across England and Wales, it is our pleasure to share some of our key achievements from the year in our new newspaper-themed impact report, Better Times.
As an organisation, we are driven by one vision. We want everyone to have access to the opportunities and support they need to live healthy and fulfilling lives, with the freedom and independence to participate actively in society.
We pursue this vision in two ways. Freemasons and their families are helped through a range of grants and support services for financial, health, education or care-related needs. To support disadvantaged members of wider society, we fund local and national charities that tackle important social issues.
In this report, you can read about our key achievements from the year 2018/19 and the areas within which we have made the most impact. Specifically, we will talk about the refinement of our grant and support programmes in response to the needs of society, and the development of strategic partnerships to help us deliver our support in the most effective way possible.
Inside Better Times
- Learn how we made a difference in your local community in 2018/19
- Discover how we responded to some of the biggest issues facing society
- Get the inside scoop on our new charity partnerships
- Find out how we measured up against the targets we set ourselves last year
- Discover what the future holds for the MCF