We’re here to help young people realise their full potential by providing financial support for postgraduate study. We aim to do this by providing support, such as course fees, accommodation, and living costs, so that students can pursue their academic dreams. We hope to empower them so that they can focus on their education and thrive without being weighed down by financial worries.
- Your family must have experienced a recent and significant event that has caused a drop in household income. You can use our eligibility checker to find out if it is likely that we can help.
- You must be a child, stepchild, grandchild, or step-grandchild of a Freemason
- You must be aged 25 or younger when you start the course
- The postgraduate course you’re applying to must be full-time
- We are unable to provide support for PhD programs
About the application process:
- We will require a letter of acceptance from the university confirming your place on the course, before processing your application
- You will be asked to complete a “Postgraduate Application Form”.
- Your parents/guardians will need to submit an “Application Form” with financial information about their household